What does penn national insurance have to offer?
Penn National Insurance Company at a Glance
- Founded in 1919
- Offers a variety of insurance products
- Offers personal and business coverages
- Coverage available in 11 states
- "A-" (excellent) rating by A.M. Best
- "A+" (excellent) rating by Better Business Bureau (BBB)
- Network of independent insurance agents
- 24/7 claims reporting and customer service
- Affordable premium rates
- Strong financial stability
Is penn national insurance good?
Penn National Insurance provides a nice selection of coverages for inpiduals and businesses. The company also provides an excellent user-friendly experience for its customers and works with independent insurance agents. Overall, Penn National Insurance can be considered a good insurance company.
What does national insurance number mean?
National Insurance number. The National Insurance number is a number used in the United Kingdom in the administration of the National Insurance or social security system. It is also used for some purposes in the UK tax system. The number is described by the United Kingdom government as a "personal account number".