How to cancel national geographic magazine?
National Geographic Partners.
- • Check your expiration.
- • Renew your account and/or gifts.
- • Pay your bill.
- • Change your address.
- • Cancel a subscription.
How to cancel national geographic subscription?
How to Cancel National Geographic Subscription on your iPhone or iPad.
- First, open the settings app and tap on your name.
- Then, tap on the "Subscriptions" tab. (Note that you might not automatically see this tab. ...
- Next, tap on your Apple ID. View Apple ID then sign in and scroll down to the "Subscriptions" button.
- Next, tap on National Geographic (subscription) you want to review.
- Now, Tap on Cancel. ...
How do i cancel my national geographic subscription?
Steps to Cancel: You may cancel by calling 1-800-NGS-LINE (1-800-647-5463) or by sending an email to [email protected] at any time during your subscription. State your personal information including name, address, terms of your subscription, account number, and date you originally signed up for your National Geographic membership.
What is the history of the national geographic magazine?
National Geographic, formerly the National Geographic Magazine, is the official magazine of the National Geographic Society. It has been published continuously since its first issue in 1888, nine months after the Society itself was founded. It primarily contains articles about science, geography, history, and world culture.