National Archives Contact Info

Casie Cooper
Asked: 17 day ago
Active: 4 minutes ago
Viewed: 271 times

How to get copies of military records?

You can request a copy of the Veteran’s military records in any of these ways:

  • Mail or fax a Request Pertaining to Military Records (Standard Form SF 180) to the National Personnel Records Center (NPRC). Download Form SF 180 (PDF)
  • Write a letter to the NPRC. Send it to: 1 Archives Drive St. Louis, Missouri 63138
  • Visit the NPRC in person
  • Contact your state or county Veterans agency
  • Hire an independent researcher

How to find service records?

Request Military Records

  • Types of Military Records. You can find veterans’ military service records from World War I to the present from the National Personnel Records Center (NPRC).
  • Request Recent Military Records (World War I - Present) Most requests are free. You can only get limited information about non-archival records without the consent of the veteran or next-of-kin.
  • Request Older Military Records (Before World War I) You can order older military personnel records online or with a downloadable form. ...
  • Check the Status of Your Military Records Request. To check the status of your order for recent records (World War I - Present), contact the National Personnel Records Center.

What is the national archive?

The National Archives is the official archive and publisher for the UK government and for England and Wales. It is the guardian of some of our most iconic national documents, dating back over 1,000 years. The National Archives is a non-ministerial department.

What is federal records center?

Federal Records Center Staff. NARA's Federal Records Center staff is a dedicated team of professionals with expertise in all aspects of records management. This team includes agency-specific account managers at NARA headquarters in College Park, MD, and local Federal Records Center Directors and their staffs in the regional facilities.

Contact Us ; Contact Us . If you would like more information about the Jane Cameron National Archives, please do not hesitate to get in contact with the National Archivist, Tansy Bishop, by either post, e-mail or telephone. Phone: +500 27249 . Contact Us. Jane Cameron National Archives Jeremy Moore Avenue P.O. Box 687 Stanley, Falkland

Your Answer

Answer questions to help others, help each other, learn, share, grow. Avoid insulting, racial, etc. inappropriate remarks in your answers.