Where to get mental health help without insurance?
How Do I Get Mental Health Services with No Money and No Insurance?
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline
- The Partnership for Prescription Assistance. Type in your zipcode and you will find clinics in your area.
- U.S. Department of Health and Human Resources. ...
- National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI) You may call them toll free at 1-800-950-NAMI or contact them through their website. ...
What is the best treatment for mental health?
Drugs and treatments
- Antidepressants A-Z
- Antipsychotics A-Z
- Arts and creative therapies
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
- Complementary and alternative therapies
- Dialectical behaviour therapy (DBT)
- Electroconvulsive therapy (ECT)
What is mental health information?
Mental health is the foundation for emotions, thinking, communication, learning, resilience and self-esteem. Mental health is also key to relationships, personal and emotional well-being and contributing to community or society. Many people who have a mental illness do not want to talk about it.