Federal Employee Benefits Phone Number

Saul Maderazo
Asked: 15 day ago
Active: 8 minutes ago
Viewed: 132 times

Where can i get help with federal employee benefits?

Benefit Programs for Federal Employees and Survivors. For information on and help with federal benefits, contact your agency's personnel or human resources office or call the Office of Personnel Management (OPM).

How do i contact the federal employees compensation program?

For federal employees who have been injured or become ill on the job, please contact the Federal Employees' Compensation Act (FECA) Program: Contact information for FECA offices For longshore or harbor workers or federal government contractors injured overseas while on the job, please contact the Longshore Program: National Office: 202-513-6809

What is the mailing address for the federal employees health benefits program?

Mailing Address U. S. Office of Personnel Management Federal Employees Health Benefits Program, Room 3443 1900 E Street, NW

How do i contact the federal employees dental and vision insurance program?

Employees should direct questions to their Human Resources Office. For enrollment/premium questions regarding the Federal Employees Dental and Vision Insurance Program, please contact BENEFEDS at 1-877-888-3337 *. To enroll in FEDVIP, please visit the BENEFEDS Official Enrollment Website (external link).

BENEFEDS administers FEDVIP enrollment and premium payment processes on behalf of the FEDVIP and FLTCIP carriers, as well as allotment payment processes for ...

Your Answer

Answer questions to help others, help each other, learn, share, grow. Avoid insulting, racial, etc. inappropriate remarks in your answers.